"1. Don’t ever tell anyone they look tired.
2. Help people, and if you offer to help someone, follow though.
3. Be kind to people who work in retail and food service.
4. Let someone know you’re not interested.
5. Actually “hang out sometime.”
6. Be a little more honest.
7. Stop calling each other mean names on the internet.
8. Send more letters (not emails) and gifts.
9. Give more genuine complements.
10. Have more patience while waiting in lines."
Ever pick a guy wearing a hat out of a crowd and think, damn he’s cute. But then he takes his hat off, and suddenly….he’s not so attractive.
It’s the same with beards. Soooo hot. YOUR BEARD WAS SO AMAZING. WHY DID YOU SHAVE IT OFF? Suddenly…not so attractive.
The work of Pejac
Street artist Pejac makes clever use of the urban environment in his works.